Are you going to study next season or are you already a student who wants to play icehockey?! Join the Icehawks! Want to try it first? We will organize two introduction practices in September/October. Send an e-mail to email@example.com if you want to join or keep an eye on this page. We have spots for experienced players and players who are completely new to the sport.
Why should I join the Icehawks?
Year round possibility to play up to three times a week for a very affordable fee. Students pay aprox. 80% less than regular teams, which includes:
- Canadian coach with more than 25 years experience coaching new players and seasoned players.
- Free gear storage at the icerink. You don’t even have to take your stinky gear home.
- More than 50 new friends from all over the world who all share their love for the best sport in the world.
- Year-round off-ice activities: team weekend, bbq, team dinners/drinks, watching icehockey together on tv or going to professional games.
- Usage of all the Student Sports Center facilities: free gym, free pool/sauna, usage of the van for away games etc.
Who can join the Icehawks?
Everybody who has a Sports Card from the TU/e or Fontys. Look at the website of the Student Sports Centre to see if you are eligible for a sportscard.
When can I join the Icehawks?
Unexperienced members can only join once a year in September. We accept new members only once a year to make sure that we can provide enough time on the ice for all our members, buy the new equipment in bulk and to adjust the practice to the growing skill level of our new members during the year.
Experienced hockey players
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Trail training form on our website and we will inform you if there is a possibility to join the team.
What to bring to the trial training?
Bring thick socks, long breathing (sports)clothing, like a tracksuit and wintergloves (for safety reasons). If you have your own gear (skates, sticks, kneepads etc.) please bring them.